Sunday, March 29, 2009

Creative Blogging!


I'm so happy! My pal Amy Marie just passed along this Creative Blogger award to me. Her stuff is amazing and she's been doing this a lot longer than I, so I'm flattered that she thought of me and my tiny blog. I guess I have to post seven things I love and then pass along the award to someone else. Yay!



So I'm going to pass this on to a friend who has a great blog. It features her art which is both beautiful and sophisticated:
Laura ( http://lauramccabeart.blogspot.com/)

2 comments:

  1. haha! you are so funny, of course i thought of you and your "tiny blog" (which it is not!)
    I'm glad you enjoy your morning commute, because that is probably at the top of the list of things i hate! haha, I'm always running late!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow thanks! i just got back from being out of town for like 5 days and now i am going to have to get on top of my blogging again!

    ReplyDelete